Wednesday, June 12

Birthday Card for Him...

Hello Crafters..!
I am really happy these days because my blog is encouraging me 
to do more crafting activities, I spent daily some time on Pinterest 
to explore and learn more techniques of DIYs and crafts
And cards and I enjoy this. So i must say that
Pinterest is best...
Today my project is another card but....with a Twist.
If i say that this card is my first order, 
then its not wrong.
 I made this on my friend's order 
for her fiancee's Birthday. and she ask me to do some joke
or make fun with card...
so Take A Look that what i do...

I think Its a fancy fold card
 like a invitation card....Isn't it?


 And now the full view of card...


I really enjoy making this card because of
this sketch that I made by my own fair hands...hahaha.

I know its not a fine sketch but i its just
OK for me.

I add just one flower to this card
because its for a MAN not for Woman.


 when i give this card to my friend she was amazed and
also worried that If her fiancee will  angry on this joke and sketch...then???
its a tension for both of us (me and my friend).
lets see what happen...
I think my post is getting longer and longer.
 so,
I thanks to all my friends that visit here to see
and appreciate my work.
Thanks alot.
waiting for your lovely lovely comments...

linking it to....
city crafters challenge blog....All About Him
TTCRD...Anything goes
Party time tuesday...Fancy fold
Bearly mine challenge....anything goes
our daily bread designs...Masculine
perfect sentiment...Special man
stamp and doodle...For a male
simon says stamp...masculine
simple create too...For a male
paper crafting journey...masculine card
crafts 4 eternity...For the boy.
ABC christmas challenge... L for laugh


13 comments:

  1. Hope he possesses a good sense of humour!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully he will think its funny! Wonderful fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, so unusual and I love the quilled flower.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift, the message inside is funny, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

    Kim - PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very creative card. Thank you for joining us at BMD, Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great masculine card!! So unique!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!! I am sure the recipient will feel blessed to receive it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny and unique card, lovely! Thanks for joining CCCB this week. Hugs and happy day, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fatimah !!

    U hv a lovely blog. I like all ur tutorials and art work. Happy to follow u !!

    luv
    Moushumi
    http://luvforcrafts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha.. this is cute :) hope her fiance don't mind this..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy. THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...