Hello my lovely blog readers!!!
Got up in the morning suddenly and thought of blogging,
that definitely meant i was sleeping these months.
I'm back from the loooong vacation. Its not that i have stopped doing crafts,
Its just that less of time, more of laziness and loosing of my Camera made me crazy
and forget my beautiful little blog and my great fans.
these days i am making flower flowers and just flowers
I will show you all my flowers in coming days,
Today I am showing you peach seed flowers...yess peach seed or peach pit.
|Peach seeds are also called peach pits|
I think some of you know about peach pit carving, aren't you???
if not then i am showing you some of them...
|A peach pit carved as boat.|
|Peach pit carving|
|Peach seed carving|
And now i am showing you....
My Peach seeds Flowers...
These flowers are very easy to make...
- I collect peach seed and boil them in water for 10 min.
- then wash them with brush and dry.
- when they get dried i paint first layer of acrylic paint on them.
- when 1st layer dried i paint another layer on seeds.
- then i sprinkle some glitter on wet paint and leave it to set.
- made a background and arrange seed one by one on it to make a five or eight petal flower
- thats it...
And now A closer look of Flowers...
I recycle a thermocol box (packing box) and arrange flowers
in it and cover them with glass.
for the complete and clean look i wrap black tape
that look like its frame.
Isn’t it easy & fun idea?
I am happy with this idea...
and what about you my friends??
If you love to eat peaches, like me..then start storing its seeds
so that you can make flowers or some other creative thing with them.
I will also show you more works and dry flower arrangements of peach pits.
waiting for your comments...
Have a great weekend!
linking it to...DL.ART